MPN: 510-200-0143R Sale!
Orders will ship same day as long as there is no delay from Coinbase and if placed during normal business hours.
Please make sure you have an active Coinbase account and it has been completely setup and verified before going through the checkout process. In some cases Coinbase might delay the payment. Be on the lookout for an email from them after the purchase about any potential delays and how to expedite them.
Only available to customers in the United States and Canada. Order will ship within 48 hours after payment clears.
Want to pay in USD? Click here
MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 is a high-quality, user-friendly, plug & play LoRaWAN® indoor gateway powered by the Helium Long Fi™ Network.
Because of its long-range, high penetration, and high sensitivity capabilities, it is a much more cost-effective way to deploy the LoRaWAN® network for sensor applications in the vertical market domain. It provides built-in BLE and QR code which helps set up the device in a few simple steps, and it supports connecting to the internet via WiFi or Ethernet. MerryIoT Hotspot Miner V1 has US915/EU868 versions with FCC/CE certificates respectively.
- CPU: Rockchip RK3566/Quad-core Cortex-A55 up to 1.8GHz
- Memory: DDR3/4 4GB
- Storage: eMMC 32GB/64GB TF card
- Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 1Tx/1Rx 802.11 b/g/n, built-in antenna
- BLE: 2.4GHz BLE 5.2, built-in antenna
- Crypto chip: I2C control, Microchip ATECC608A/B in SOIC-8 and UDFN-8
- LAN interface: RJ45 1Gbps x 1
- TF: External TF card slot, Supports SDXC or higher speed
- USB: External USB-A 2.0 connector, Reserved for future use
- Global Use: EU863~870MHz/US902~928MHz/AS923
- Transmit RF Power: 0.5W (up to 27dBm)
- RF Sensitivity: -135dBm
- DC jack, DC12V 1~1.5A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C Indoor use
- Dimensions: L140 x W110 x H20 mm
- Weight: 160 g
- Type Approval: CE/FCC/IC
Technical DocumentationDownload Installation Guide
Download Product Onboarding